Great New Zealand travel info and vacation planner - New Zealand accommodation, transport, tour operators & travel agents, attractions, travel deals, regional tourism information, maps and photos of New Zealand New Zealand
Great New Zealand
Terms and Conditions of Use
The user agrees that
- These terms and conditions may be updated at any time without notice to
- The World Travel Collection (http://www.worldtravelcollection.com), Destination New Zealand (http://www.destinationnz.co.nz), Great New Zealand (http://www.greatnewzealand.co.nz) and Great New Zealand regional (like http://www.queenstowntravelguide.co.nz) web sites (hereinafter called 'the directories' or 'the sites'), are operated by Net Action Ltd (hereinafter referred to as NAL). Great New Zealand (hereinafter referred to as GNZ), is a trading division of Net Action Ltd. The sites are accepted by you on an 'as is' basis.
- These terms and conditions apply to any web site owned or operated by GNZ or NAL.
- Any submission information provided by you is accurate, ethical and does
not violate any laws or copyrights or contain material which others might consider to be offensive.
- You are the owner of any site submitted by you or that you have the
express permission of the site owner to act on their behalf with regard to
this site and adding their email address to our lists.
- You will endeavour to advise us of any changes to your listing in order to
keep information up to date and accurate.
- GNZ will review all submissions and may change the text,
categories and regions of any submission or listing at any time as they see
appropriate, without notice to you.
- You will not use this service to attempt to distribute anything malicious
such as viruses, trojans, adware or spyware of any sort. Your site must not use free "advertising popups".
- GNZ does not accept listings which are direct "affiliate links" or for the primary purpose of promoting your affiliate links and relationships.
- GNZ does not accept porn or gambling sites, or websites which are not in English. Automated submissions are not accepted.
- GNZ reserves the right to refuse a listing without reason, or
to withdraw a listing at any time without notice, particularly if any of these
terms and conditions are breached.
- GNZ may change the web sites or directories at any time as they see fit.
This may include, but is not limited to, changes to the look and feel of the
sites, the branding and structure of the sites and directories, and the categories
and regions used on the sites.
- The primary aim of the websites is to deliver "real visitors" to listings on the site. GNZ will take whatever technical steps necessary to do this using industry "best practice". This includes following the requirements of search engines such as Google and their current linking guidelines.
- GNZ will not be required to advise you of changes to the sites
or your listing(s) if these are made.
- All listings and information in the directories and web sites are copyright to GNZ.
- GNZ makes no guarantees about how much traffic might be received by
listings on the sites by way of referrals.
- GNZ will not be in any way liable for any discrepancy,
misrepresentation or error in any of the information provided on the sites.
- GNZ will not be in any way responsible for any discrepancy,
misrepresentation or error on any site linked from the directories and web site, nor for
the lack of performance or any other problems that may be encountered with the
operators of any of the sites listed or linked from the directories. Users
of the information should make their own enquiries to ensure that any
information provided by other sites is accurate, reliable and suitable for
- Free listing options in the directories may be revised or removed at any time without
notice to you. In this case GNZ will endeavour to offer a paid
listing option instead.
- Paid listing options in the directories may be changed at any time without notice to you.
Where this happens, GNZ will change your paid listing to one of
equivalent or higher value, or offer you an upgrade option, or make a pro-rata
refund as per the refund policy below.
- GNZ requires that you provide a valid enduring email address with your
listing in order that we can correspond with you regarding your listing, or so
we can keep you up to date with site developments if we wish. This must be the email address directly related to the website, not that of the person submitting the site, such as developers or web marketing companies. By submitting a site to us, you are expressly agreeing that the email address submitted may be added to our email list. If you do not wish to receive emails from us regarding the sites, or you do not have permission to add the email address on behalf of the owner, you must not submit or list the site with us.
- The email address provided by you will be the primary way in which GNZ will communicate with you. If this changes you should advise us of the
change. GNZ will not be responsible if an email is sent to you but not
received by you for any reason, including entrapment in spam filters.
- GNZ will take all measures it sees fit in order to protect your
email address and personal information. However GNZ will not be
responsible for the acquisition of your details by any third party without GNZ's knowledge.
- GNZ will not on sell or distribute your email address to any other party for any reason other than if the database is sold to another party for the purpose of continuing as a listing directory. In this case we will advise you at the email address we have for you and give you the option to remove your listing and email address from the database. GNZ may email you from time to time to advise you of listing options and other information relevant to the directories, or any other directory or web site operated by GNZ, NAL, or their strategic partners.
- GNZ will use its best efforts to maintain this service but
makes no guarantees or warranties about its fitness for any particular
purpose, or the long term direction or structure of the directories and web sites.
- Payment for a listing, or completion of the submission procedures on the
site deems that you have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Where you request a paid listing and fail to advise us that you no longer want it, and do not pay, we will mark you as a bad debtor and may persue you as such. At our discretion, we will delete any free or paid listings you have with us, and will not add your sites to any sites operated by GNZ or NAL in the future.
GNZ/NAL will only issue a refund for paid listings in the following
- Where you are dissatisfied with your listing in the directories and you request a refund
by email within 14 days of the listing being activated.
- Where GNZ changes the directory web sites to the extent that it deems that
subscribers are no longer getting the same or greater value from their paid
listing. In this case GNZ may at their discretion make a pro-rata
refund based on the subscription period remaining for the paid
Find Great NZ Accommodation
For great rates and selection of hotels worldwide, visit booking.com
Easy to use, secure booking system with loads of information and reviews about properties.
- try it, you will like it!
Also with great rates and a large selection of hotels worldwide, try Hotel Club
Easy to use with a secure booking system.
Different booking sites have different rates - this site allows you to compare rates from about 30 different booking sites and then make your secure booking with the one you choose - Compare and Book
Easy to use and helps you to get the best deal going.
- try it, you will like it too!